HM Revenue Contact Number , Read This Ideas !

HM Revenue Contact Number

On January 31 the tax return just around the corner, HM revenue contact number HM Revenue and Customs (MARC) has revealed the Top 10 most bizarre excuses for sending a late return.

The following strange, exotic and fragile excuses were used by the debtors: My pet fish died (self builder); I had an altercation with a cow (Midlands farmer); After seeing a volcanic eruption in the news HM revenue contact number, I could not concentrate on anything else (London Women); My wife does not give me my mail (independent trader); My husband said that the deadline was March 31, and said (Leicester hairdresser) believes.

He was too busy traveling the country with my one-man game (Coventry writer );HM revenue contact number My back injury means I can not climb stairs. This is where my tax return is (a taxi driver working ); I was cruising around the world on my boat, and only pick up later when I'm on the mainland (the man in the South East).

Our company actually does nothing (Kent Financial Services Firm), and HM revenue contact number I was too busy to file tax returns for my clients (representing London).All these people and companies have been fined w 100 MARC for late filing. They appealed against the decision to use these excuses, but in vain.

CEO MARC tax staff, Ruth Owen, said: There will always be unforeseen events that could mean a taxpayer has no tax returns on time HM revenue contact number. Yet his disappearance goldfish is not one of them. If you have not yet sent your tax 2012/13 MARC should consider online and pay the taxes you owe at the end of January. With all the help and advice available, there is no excuse not to.

how to HM revenue contact number ?

To send a tax return online, you should be registered MARC Online Services. This means MARC will send inactivation code in the message, allowing a few days to register for MARC Online Services arrive.To access to online services and follow the instructions on HM revenue contact number the screen.

For help and general advice on completing a return, visit the self-assessment or self assessment call 0300 200 3310 (open 8:00 a.m. -08: 00 assistance pm, Monday through Friday HM revenue contact number and 08 am-4: 00 pm Saturday).

No comments:

Post a Comment